WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

College starts

Hey! Im now in yogyakarta. A city in java,indonesia.. Cause college start yesterday.. Hahaha.. I wanted to stay in batam TT, but yogya's fine.. Well, not the city but the life of living alone is quite ok.. Haha, you got a lot of freedom, but what makes it not good is money! Haha, when living alone, you need to save ur money! You need to live a thrifty life.. Lol.. If you got lotsa money, living alone is great, FREE! Not that u dont have any fam or friend, but i mean living on ur own.. It feels quite great actually.. Hahah

Well, that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment