WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Last night in batam

Hey! This post is bout my final night in batam... Im taking the 2pm flight back to yogya and college start on monday.. Well actually it started last monday, on 13th august, but i skip the class and stay in batam for 2 more weeks.. Because last week, only 4 days of class and then 1 week of ied holiday.. Time really flies, i've been in batam for 2 months alr.. Im goin back to yogya for 4 months.. I think this semester will be fast, because ied holiday alr past, it's almost september and holiday is in december.. So just bear with it and i'll be back to batam.. Wkwkwkwk
Had a great time this holiday.. Im gonna miss my fam, friends and her.. Dont worry, i'll be back!
Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment