WE ALL DO CRY

WE ALL DO CRY

About Me

My photo
helloooo... im a boy.. and it's up to you to judge me.. just check out my blog ^^ also visit my tumblr, by clicking the tumblr logo ^^

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"

MY TUMBLR: "ME : JUSTI"
visit my tumblr

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

bout my friends

helllooooo again!!!
ahhahahaha
back for my post. . .
today im going to tell you guys bout my friends,
so that next time, when their name appear in my blog, you guys wont be confused. . .
agung : a friend of mine since sec 2, he is my basketball team captain. . .
he is tall and skinny, though he is quite good at basketball.
adrian : adrian is a tall and big boy. he is in singapore now, studying.
andi : he is my friend since sec 1. we got closer last year, when we were in year 10.
he is skinny too, and not really tall nor really short. he is a sporty boy, he is good at basketball n soccer.
bobby : bobby is a gamer, he loves to play video games. just like agung and andi, bobby has the same age as me.
bayu : bayu is the same as bobby, they both love video games. bayu is in singapore, he is studying there.
david : a smart but bad tempered boy. i admit that he is smart, but he get angry so easily,that it is annoying.
hanung : a fat boy in my class, he is funny and has a chemistry professor as his grandfather
jane : she is a artistic girl in my class, but she is really moody.
jessy : she is my friend since we were in grade 3. she goes out often, and eat a lot.
jumriani : she is my classmate, but she is older than me. she suppose to be in university now.
not because she is dumb,but when she moved to my school, her english is not good, that is why she need to repeat 2 year. SHE IS REALLY SMART
rizky : he is my friend since grade 7. he is from jakarta.
rubby : rubby is a quiet kid, he runs fast and is good at soccer.
he has a brother(donny) and a sister(elvi). his brother is quiet like him, but his sister is .... noisy
ahhahahaah, i like to disturb his sister, it is so much fun.
susanto : susanto looks like a nerd, he is good at things related to computer. he is a nice guy
sugianto : he is a boy who lives at tg.piayu,near the sea since his father is the distributor of seafood
but last saturday,he moved to bellavista.
tandrian : she/he??? ahhahahaha. she is a girl, but sometimes i wonder if she really is a girl or a boy.
everything bout her, doesnt look like a girl.
fina : she is my junior, she is 3 years younger than me. we knew each other because of gossips.
she is a nice girl, a really really nice and cute girl.\
angela : she is in the same grade as fina, she is a vegetarian. she is really nice too.
jennifer : she is in the same grade as fina and angela. she is a tall girl, a really nice girl.

(fina,angela and jennifer, they used to be the 3 musketeers. they were always together. not anymore, they are in different class now)

lia : a junior of mine. we know each other since we were in primary school. her house is near my old house,in baloi mas.
elvina : a junior of mine who will have her un this year. she is a nice girl, but she will move to yosudarso for her high school. :(

hmmmmm.... i guess this is all, they are not my only friends, i have a lot of friends, but those that i mentioned above are my best friend.
heheheheeh
i love them all
i treasure them

1 comment: